No Small Children releases their new single “I Don’t Believe What You Say.” Fans will have the opportunity to see No Small Children’s Lisa Pimentel (guitar and vocals), Joanie Pimentel (bass and vocals), and Nicola Berlinsky (drums) on tour performing live with their captivating music including with their new single “I Don’t Believe What You Say.”
“I Don’t Believe What You Say” is produced by the legendary Bob Marlette (Rob Zombie, Black Sabbath, and Filter). The “I Don’t Believe What You Say” new single by No Small Children is available at https://nosmallchildren1.bandcamp.com/
No Small Children Tour Dates and Locations include:
– August 11, 2017 at Thirdspace, Phoenix, AZ
– August 12, 2017 at Bad Decisions Campout, Sonoita, AZ
– August 17, 2017 at The Anchor, Kingston, NY
– August 18, 2017 at It’s Erik Nagel Show, SiriusXM Radio, NY, NY
– August 19, 2017 at Tellus360, Lancaster, PA
– August 20, 2017 at Knitting Factory, Brooklyn, NY
– August 21, 2017 at DC9, Washington, DC
– August 23, 2017 at Annabell’s Bar & Lounge, Akron, OH
– August 25, 2017 at Sweet Melissa’s, Montpelier, VT
– August 26, 2017 at The C Note, Hull, MA
– August 27, 2017 at Boston Emissions Radio Show, 100.7 WZLX FM, Boston, MA
– August 28, 2017 at The Rec Room, Belmont, MA
– September 1, 2017 at Triumvirate North, Nikiski, AK
– September 2, 2017 at Alice’s Champagne Palace, Homer, AK
No Small Children has gained mainstream popularity with music critics and national media including The Los Angeles Times, LA Weekly, National Rock Review, CBS TV, CW TV, LATV, KTLA TV, TMZ, FOX TV, ABC TV, SiriusXM Radio, iHeart Radio, KXLU-FM, KCSN-FM, KROQ-FM and NPR.
For up-to-the-minute news and information on No Small Children, visit www.NoSmallChildren.com. Tickets for the new show dates and locations are available at https://www.reverbnation.com/nosmallchildren.
The Scoop on No Small Children
No Small Children is a rock band comprised of Lisa Pimentel (guitar and vocals), Joanie Pimentel (bass and vocals) and Nicola Berlinsky (drums). They showcase impressive musical range, powerful vocal chops and innate rock, and pop punk sensibilities throughout their music. They are three elementary school teachers from Los Angeles, CA who love rock music. No Small Children is featured in national media including The Los Angeles Times, LA Weekly, National Rock Review, CBS TV, CW TV, LATV, KTLA TV, TMZ, FOX TV, ABC TV, SiriusXM Radio, iHeart Radio, KXLU-FM, KCSN-FM, KROQ-FM and NPR. Their songs have captured the attention of a wide range of fans nationwide and the entertainment industry including a rare opportunity for their cover of the “Ghostbusters” song by Ray Parker, Jr. that is released by RCA and is featured in the “Ghostbusters” movie remake directed by Paul Feig starring Melissa McCarthy, Kristin Wiig, Kate McKinnon and Leslie Jones.