No Small Children announces new dates to their 2017 tour. The tour kicks off on May 19, 2017 at the Don’t Tell My Mother! Live Show in Los Angeles, CA and have added new dates and shows in major cities in CA, AZ, NY, PA, DC, OH and MA.
No Small Children’s Lisa Pimentel (guitar and vocals), Joanie Pimentel (bass and vocals), and Nicola Berlinsky (drums) will be performing live on tour with new music including their new song “RADIO.” “RADIO” is an upbeat, fun, rock and infused pop punk song. “RADIO” is produced by the legendary Bob Marlette (Rob Zombie, Black Sabbath, and Filter). The “RADIO” new single by No Small Children is available at http://nosmallchildren1.bandcamp.com/track/radio
No Small Children Tour Dates and Locations include:
– May 19, 2017 at Don’t Tell My Mother! Live Show, Los Angeles, CA
– May 27, 2017 at Topanga Days Festival, Topanga, CA
– June 9, 2017 at The Mint, Los Angeles, CA
– July 26, 2017 at Viper Room, West Hollywood, CA
– August 2, 2017 at Livation Show, KXLU 88.9 FM Radio, Los Angeles, CA
– August 11, 2017 at Thirdspace, Phoenix, AZ
– August 12, 2017 at Arizona Hops and Vines, Sonoita, AZ
– August 17, 2017 at The Anchor, Kingston, NY
– August 18, 2017 at It’s Erik Nagel Show, SiriusXM Radio, NY, NY
– August 19, 2017 at Tellus360, Lancaster, PA
– August 20, 2017 at Knitting Factory, Brooklyn, NY
– August 21, 2017 at Rock & Roll Hotel, Washington, DC
– August 23, 2017 at Annabell’s Bar & Lounge, Akron, OH
– August 26, 2017 at The C Note, Hull, MA
– October 7, 2017 at The Boom Boom Room, San Francisco, CA
For up-to-the-minute news and information on No Small Children, visit www.NoSmallChildren.com. Tickets for the new show dates and locations are available at https://www.reverbnation.com/nosmallchildren.
About No Small Children
No Small Children is a rock band comprised of Lisa Pimentel (guitar and vocals), Joanie Pimentel (bass and vocals) and Nicola Berlinsky (drums). They showcase impressive musical range, powerful vocal chops and innate rock, and pop punk sensibilities throughout their music. They are three elementary school teachers from Los Angeles, CA who love rock music. No Small Children is featured in national media including The Los Angeles Times, LA Weekly, National Rock Review, CBS TV, CW TV, LATV, KTLA TV, TMZ, FOX TV, ABC TV, SiriusXM Radio, iHeart Radio, and NPR. Their songs have captured the attention of a wide range of fans nationwide and the entertainment industry including a rare opportunity for their cover of the “Ghostbusters” song by Ray Parker, Jr. that is released by RCA and is featured in the “Ghostbusters” movie remake directed by Paul Feig starring Melissa McCarthy, Kristin Wiig, Kate McKinnon and Leslie Jones. For more information on No Small Children visit www.NoSmallChildren.com and Facebook at Facebook.com/NoSmallChildren and Twitter @NoSmallChildren.